Tuesday

Madison's latest numbers!!


Madison went for her 6th month check-up today and everything looks great. She is 15lbs 7oz and was 27 inches in length. Yes I said 27 inches. She is in the 50th % for weight which is what she has always been but is now in the 90th% for height. I am hoping she will be much taller that me. The doctor asked if she was sitting on her own and I said not really so he said let's see what she can do. I agreed and he sat her up on the table and she sat there by herself like a little princess. He turned and looked at me and said "Mom, she is sitting on her own." I was excited but she never seems to do all of these exciting things until she goes for her check up. I guess she's just a little show off.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she is getting to be a big girl! I think being a show-off is also part of being a little girl. My two girls love to show off and are constantly in competition with one another.Glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy! I am just now trying to catch up on my blogging and found you! Your little girl is precious and it seems like just yesterday Christy was telling us you were having a baby! My, how time flys! Glad your blogging, and I look forward to seeing more about your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete