Sunday

Madison's first week at daycare!!


As most of you know, Madison had been staying with a friend at her house up until last week. Julie (her sitter) wants to rejoin the workforce so that means Madison had to join a daycare. I can't thank Julie enough for giving our little one 8 months at home. A big gigantic thanks to Julie. One her first day at daycare I received a note home saying that "Madison likes to entertain with her food...spraying her food on everyone." It proceeded to say "sorry about the shirt, she had a bib on!" When I got home there was vegetable beef dinner all over a pretty pink outfit. Luckily I was smart enough not to send her in a very expensive outfit. I thought something like this may happen. On her first day she also learned to hold her bottle on her own which is really cute to watch. She had a really good week but was a bit tired because they only take one 2 1/2 hr nap and my little sleeper is used to 11-12 hrs at night and then two 2-3 hour naps during the day. Other than that she did really well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Madison's first week at daycare went well! We miss her! Anna still yells "BABY!" when the doorbell rings thinking that Madison is here.

    ReplyDelete