Monday

It has begun....





















Fingers and hands in the mouth has begun. Madison has decided that her hands are her best friend. She has been chewing, sucking, and licking them for a few weeks now. She REALLY loves them. Just to get everyone up to date on us (since I have just started blogging), Madison is now 16 weeks old. I can't believe it. She has started eating cereal and adores it. She is holding her head up and looking around really well. She is interested in everything. She loves to watch our dog Macie run around but her favorite is Mommy!!! (ha ha) She loves to lay on the floor and look at her activity mat and squeal really loud at everything. She has just started to laugh and I think that is the most adorable sound. We just get tickled listening to her. I have been back at work for about 6 weeks and Madison stays with her wonderful sitter Julie. Julie has a little girl that turned 1 in Dec. so Madison goes over there 3 days a week and seems to really enjoy it. I think that gets everyone pretty much up to date. Nana is coming next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are a few pictures of Madison and her new found friend.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she just adorable!!! I'm so glad you FINALLY started blogging. I can't wait to see what all Madison is up to. Miss you like CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete