Friday

Kids pick up on everything


I just had to share this story with everyone. I thought it was funny. I get to take Madison to Julie's house one day a week when I work 10-10. I usually get there about 15 minutes before I have to leave to go to work so I can love on her a little more. Anyway, this week when I got there I got Madison out of her seat and sat on the floor so Anna could play with Madison's seat as she does every morning. I had been there a few minutes and Anna had to find Madison's toes, nose and all other body parts that she knows. Then it was time for hugs and kisses from Anna, so she walked over and gave Madison a hug and just smiled like she had done something wonderful. Then we told her to give Madison another hug and when she walked over to hug her she reached down and squeezed Madison's diaper to see if she was wet!! We both busted out laughing because that is how we check to see if she is wet. I guess she is practicing for motherhood really early. Maybe before long Julie can teach her to change Madison's diaper. I just thought it was cute.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog...you're doing a great job! I look forward to checking it out to see what Madison is up to when she's not at our house! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete