Tuesday

Who says you have to wear a bow on the top of your head?




I have to tell you the whole story on this one. Nana insisted she sit in the back seat with Madison every time we got in the car just in case she needed her for anything. Nana would always play and talk to Madison on our adventures out but this time Nana let her guard down. We were on our way to eat lunch with Mandy and Shelly (Scott's sisters) and when we got there I went to get Madison out of the car and this is what I saw. I guess Nana wasn't watching her after all. We got a really good laugh. Madison didn't even make a sound to let you know anything was wrong. I guess she was liking her new look. The picture of the band around her eyes is what I saw when we got there and the bow in front of her face is what we saw when we went to put her back in the car. I finally just took the bow off because she was having too much fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment